We’re here for you to explore the sites you want. We give you the ability to customize your own tour.
Choose from an amazing list of excursions:
- San Felipe and Bahia Gonzaga route, Catavina stay, San Ignacio Church
- Laguna San Ignacio at Antonio’s Camp on the Lagoon with 3 whale tours
- Guerrero Negro with inner and outer lagoon tours
- Baja Berrendo Reserve visit
- Bahia de Los Angeles with Island boat tour
- Rancho Meling in the San Pedro de Martir
- Observatory tour, highest point in ALL of Baja
- Horseback riding
- Wine tasting in Valle de Guadalupe
All meals-drinks-transportation-lodgings-tours are included!
( A Mexican Visa is required and tips and personal purchases are not included. )
**Includes: Recently paved San Felipe and Bahia Gonzaga route, Cataviña stay, Guerrero Negro with inner and outer lagoon tours, Baja Berrendo Reserve visit, Bahia de Los Angeles with Island boat tour, Rancho Meling in the San Pedro Martir, Observatory tour, highest point in ALL of Baja, horseback riding, wine tasting in Valle de Guadalupe!
**All meals-drinks-transportation-lodgings-tours are included. Tips and personal purchases are not included. Transportation is a 4×4 Ford E350 Van.
*GRAY WHALE TOUR – 2018* 8 Days / 7 Nights – Co-Guide famous Baja Author Graham Mackintosh
Contact MexMike Essary with Baja Custom Tours at 619-886-4116 or Calsur@aol.com
Only NINE seats available! Book Now!