We’re here for you to explore the sites you want. We give you the ability to customize your own tour.
Choose our Featured Tour:
Proposed 2021 Tour Dates:
Tuesday January 26th – February 2nd
Thursday February 4th – February 11th
February 18th – February 25th
March 11th – March 18th
March 23rd – March 30th
Refunds will be given on all tours cancelled by COVID 19 restrictions and closures
We also offer other amazing excursions:
- San Felipe and Bahia Gonzaga route, Catavina stay, San Ignacio Church
- Laguna San Ignacio at Antonio’s Camp on the Lagoon with 3 whale tours
- Guerrero Negro with inner and outer lagoon tours
- Baja Berrendo Reserve visit
- Bahia de Los Angeles with Island boat tour
- Rancho Meling in the San Pedro de Martir
- Observatory tour, highest point in ALL of Baja
- Horseback riding
- Wine tasting in Valle de Guadalupe
All meals-drinks-transportation-lodgings-tours are included!
( Mexican Visa, tips and personal purchases are not included. )
**Includes: Recently paved San Felipe and Bahia Gonzaga route, Cataviña stay, Guerrero Negro with inner and outer lagoon tours, Old Town Guerrero Negro tour and wetlands, Bahia de Los Angeles with Island boat tour, Rancho Meling in the San Pedro Martir, Observatory tour, highest point in ALL of Baja, horseback riding, and great authentic Mexican meals!
Contact MexMike Essary with Baja Custom Tours at 619-886-4116 or Calsur@aol.com
Only NINE seats available! Book Now!
Watch our video!